Hands and Fingers
- Stretch the arms in front of your chest. Cross the right arm over the left and interlock the fingers with palms touching each other. Raise and lower each finger.
- In the same position, press the fingertips together and feel the chest flexing.
- Lock the fingers of both hands together so that the fingertips are all touching each other. Inhale, pull your arms away with the fingers still interlocked. Your locked fingers will provide resistance. Repeat 5 times.
- Place the palms of your hands together. Inhale, press your hands together. Exhale, release them. Repeat 5 times.
- Touch each finger to the palm of the same hand. Hold for a moment and proceed to the next finger. Repeat 3 times for each finger.
- Make circles with each finger in one direction. Then, do the same in the other direction. Do this for each finger.
- Bring each finger to touch the thumb starting with the index finger. Repeat, starting with the pinkie.
- Inhale, make fists. Exhale, spread out your fingers. Repeat 5 times. Make fists with your hands. Circle your fists at the wrist joint.
- Place your hands in front of your chest with palms touching in prayer. Keep wrists over the elbows. (Elbows should be touching). Inhale, push your elbows out to the sides with your hands together. Then, extend your arms away from your chest with the palms facing away from you. Inhale, bring your hands back together.
- Make fists with your hands. Open and close your fingers with tension. Repeat 5 times.
- Stretch your arms in front of your chest with palms pressing together. Inhale, turn your hands inward toward your chest. Exhale, turn your hands away from your chest. Repeat 5 times.
- Stretch the arms in front with palms facing downward. Inhale, bend your hands up from the wrists. Exhale, bend your hands down from the wrists. Repeat 5 times.